Taste wild cocoa in its purest from Amazonia
- Wild cocoa harvested, not from man-made plantations, but straight from nature richest source; Amazonia.
- We source with the aim to maintain the standing forest and to protect the biodiversity.
- We work directly with the native families to ensure premium payment and full traceability of our cocoa.
- We control the fermentation, drying and logistics to ensure optimal flavour creation and protection.
- We control every step from tree to warehouse in Amsterdam to offer you reliable, fine dried cocoa beans.
Wild cocoa availability
- Well fermented and dried beans.
- Delivery in bags of 25 kg.
- Direct delivery from Brazil or via our EU warehouse partner in Amsterdam.
- Samples in 3 kg vacuum packaging.
Taste flight of our wild cocoa
Traceable, wild cocoa from Amazonia
When we talk about wild cocoa from the Amazon, we talk about flavors still undiscovered, taking care of the Amazon standing up forest, valuing the importance of its population as the main protection agent of its richness. Almazonia offers you traceable, versatile, exciting fine cocoa flavours to delight new markets, and indulge existing ones.
We eliminate compromise
When it comes to fine, wild cocoa, it’s all about terroir, tree health, bean genetics and expert standards. From extensive, academic soil-health checks, to forest management protocols for the native families. From cocoa pods collection in remote locations, to optimal fermentation at our central post-harvesting hubs, Almazonia eliminates compromise.
A good taste, a good story
With sustainability topping our priority list, we’ve put our harvests in the safe hands of the people who have been one with the natural Amazonia ecosystem for generations. We source our native cocoa in Pará, at Abaetetuba, Gurupá and Limoeiro do Ajuru, which are part of the very productive yet endangered floodplains that represents 4% of Amazonia.
We are in business to save the planet
It is our mission to diminish and eradicate de-forestation in the Amazonia. To protect its people, its culture, its biodiversity. By creating a rainforest economy, we will empower, train and help native families to protect and grow their culture as they have always did and how we believe it should always be.
Our wild cocoa – pure and personal
By keeping trade agreements transparent and ensuring a premium pay, we are creating a collaborative work culture that’s kinder. We are working small and thinking big, to give our wild cocoa from the Amazonia floodplains the personal touch, and global potential.
Taste cocoa in its purest from
Cocoa harvested, not from man-made plantations, but straight from nature richest source; Amazonia.