Importing açaí in its purest from Amazonia
- Importing wild açaí, straight from nature richest source; Amazonia as we aim to preserve the standing forest and thrive its biodiversity.
- Our açaí is organic certified.
- We ensure full traceability and fair trade as we work directly with the native families.
- We own every step from the freshly harvested açaí berries to the warehouse and hence guarantee the preservation of its taste and its nutriotional benefits.
Açaí formats available
- 12% (medium) frozen pulp in 60 x 100 gr boxes.
- 14% (premium) frozen pulp in 60 x 100 gr boxes.
- 16% (ultra-premium) frozen pulp in 60 x 100 gr boxes.
Packaging and product customization
- We provide both transparent and private label packaging.
- We provide tailor made taste profiles.
Importing açaí organic certified direct from Brazil as from 500 kilos for European customers (consolidated export services of açaí import). Contact us for more info and / or samples. We serve our European b-to-b customers from our warehouse near the port of Rotterdam.
We let you focus on your business as we offer you a complete solution
- Import açaí at substantial lower prices with smart logistics, combining orders of different clients into one container.
- We handle all custom procedures, import duties and internal logistics within Europe.
- We provide private label services whereby we handle all (legal) requirements including the registration at the Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture (MAPA).
We own the process from harvest to warehouse and eliminate compromise
- We source our wild açaí at Abaetetuba and Cametá, regions known for its high quality açaí with a very deep purple colour
- We ensure that açaí is processed within 24 hours and is in deep frozen state (-18 degree Celsius) during the whole logistical chain to preserve its flavour and nutritional values.
- Before exporting our organic açaí, we test the quality at an accredited laboratory to screen for microbes, yeast, mold, agro-toxins and pesticides.
The region Abaetetuba, about 2 hours from the state capital Belém, is known for its high quality açaí with a very deep purple color. It is one of the regions where Almazonia sources its wild harvested açaí berries. Importing açaí directly from Brazil offers substantial cost savings and provides full traceability.