We source our açaí directly from local communities in Amazonia.
Frozen organic premium wild açaí puree
- Enjoy the pure taste of our unsweetened, wild açaí puree.
- Organic certified.
- Private label services.
- Tailor-made taste profiles.
- Door-to-door service in Europe (as from 250 kilos).
- Also in handy 8 mm cube format (only in Europe). The innovative cube format enables easy dosing with fast and clean processing.
- Direct trade with local communities.
- We also supply other (organic) fruits like pitaya, acerola, mango, passion fruit, cupuaçu, cacau, soursop and many other fruits.
As from 250 kilos for European clients – door to door delivery & custom cleared
Almazonia invests in agroforestry. We have purchased our own land in Amazonia where, in addition to açaí, we also cultivate other fruits such as pitaya, acerola, passion fruit and banana. Agroforestry not only promotes biodiversity but also creates new economic opportunities in addition to socio-economic benefits.
Our fruits are organic certified.
Organic freeze-dried powders
Discover the versatility of Brazilian vanilla with our wild tonka beans
- Tonka beans wild harvested from local communities in Para.
- 100% traceable.
- Direct trade.
- Complex taste of vanilla, almond, cloves and cinnamon.
- Pairs brilliantly with custards, ice cream, chocolate and red fruits.
- Flavourant for parfumes, cosmetics, beverage and tobacco industry.
- Less sweet than vanilla and perfect to spice up savory dishes.
Histories from the rainforest
Symbol of generosity
The guardian of the rainforest
One of the giants
We source, process and sell wild superfood from the Amazon rainforest with the aim to strengthen the local Amazon economy and its bio-diverse beauty.