• Premium grade açaí puree.
• Organic certified.
• We are sourcing, producing and selling - no middle layers.
• Private label services & brand building media support.
• Direct trade local communities.
• We offer consolidated export services to Europe.
Are you ready for using tonka beans, the Brazil vanilla, to spice up your food, beer, spirits or perfumes? Growing in one of the ancient giant trees in the Amazon rainforest, its aroma can be described as a vanilla bean with christmas spice. And, quoting Eddie Leroux, chef cuisine at New York restaurant Daniel: "When you smell it once, you can not forget it; it's so distinctive. It's so addictive”.
The wild cocoa that Almazonia is sourcing and processing is growing at the floodplains in Pará, Brazil: one of the most nutritious and most endangered parts of the Amazon rainforest due to de-forestation. Almazonia has installed a central fermentation and drying hub to ensure consistent, high quality.